With the white label Reputation Management Dashboard, you can track mentions of your brand across the web and social media channels. By default, Reputation Management will track your brand name mentions. However, you can add up to 5 additional keywords for Reputation Management to also track.
- Open Reputation Management. Select your desired campaign and go to Reputation Management > Mentions.
- Add New Keywords. Click Manage Mentions, and a pop-up should appear. Add your desired keywords under Brand or Mention. Click Save & Close.
- Exclude Filters - For each keyword, you may choose to leave out mentions that contain certain words.
- Include Filters - For each keyword, you may choose to only see mentions that contain certain words.
- Websites to exclude from mentions - You may want to exclude mentions from certain websites. For example, the business’ own website.
- Delete - Delete the keyword and add a new one.
NOTE: You're limited to only five keywords per campaign and up to 200 mentions.