Signing up on SEOReseller.com is the first step in our white label program. Here are a few handy tips and features to check out on the SEOReseller Partner dashboard.
- Customize your White Label Dashboard: If you're looking to change the look of the current dashboard for you and your clients, go to White Label -> Dashboard Setup. Personalize your dashboard and set up the client-view from this tab.
- Create a New Campaign: If you're looking to set up a client's website on the dashboard, click on the New Campaign feature to access the New Campaign Wizard. Fill out as much information as you can to set up a campaign.
- Make Use of the Free SEO Audit Tool: Have a prospective client? Utilize our Free SEO Audit Tool on the SEOReseller Dashboard. You may quickly generate an On-Page SEO Report in PDF format that can be sent to prospective clients.
- Generate Web Proposals for your Campaigns: If you have a client interested in building a new website or looking to revamp their website, go to the Proposals tab to choose from the many Custom WordPress Mockups and generate a Proposal for your client.
- Store and Resources Tabs: If you want to learn more about our products or want to purchase a product, the Store tab contains information about SEOReseller's products and pricing. Check out the Resources Tab as well to download training and sales materials, listen to webinars, and download templates for proposals and contracts.
- Schedule a walk-through with our Business Development Officer: On the upper right of the dashboard homepage, click on Schedule a Call to set a meeting time and date to talk to our Business Development Officers. Our Business Development Officers will walk you through the dashboard and get your started with your campaigns.