After you have started checking and updating listings for you client, Reputation Management helps you to easily determine which listings are still missing your client's information.
1. Choose a campaign for which Reputation Management has been activated. For more information on how to activate Reputation Management for a campaign, please see Adding a New Location for the Reputation Management Dashboard.
2. Click Build New Listings.
3. Click Continue to show all of the top directories where this business has no listings yet.
4. Reputation Management will filter your list and show only the Potential listings. These are the listings which your client still does not have a presence.
5. For each listing, you can click Help (?) to view the instructions on how to build the listing for that particular directory. You can also click Get Listing to be taken directly to the listing site to create it.