Download and Install Plugins
To set up lead tracking in your white label dashboard, we need to download and install the necessary plugins.
Watch this tutorial video, or follow the steps below.
1. Click here to download the plugins to your computer. The default location should be My Computer > Downloads.
2. Right click on the folder just downloaded and choose Extract All...
3. Do not change the default location. Click Extract.
Note: You do not need to extract the folders inside the Setup folder. You will upload the zipped folders into WordPress.
4. Log into your WordPress Admin account.
5. In WordPress, click Plugins from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
6. Click Add New.
7. Click Upload Plugin.
8. Click Choose File to locate the previously download plugins on your computer.
9. Click Install Now.
10. Once WordPress has indicated that the installation is complete, click Activate Plugin.
Complete steps 4-10 for both plugins in the .zip file extracted in Step 3. They must be installed in the following order.
Copy and Paste Campaign Token
Next, we need to enter your Campaign Token into Lead Tracker settings in WordPress. First, we will retrieve your Campaign Token from your white label dashboard.
1. From any campaign, click Contacts from the menu bar at the top of the page.
2. Click Setup Tracker.
3. Click the Copy icon next to your Campaign Token. This will copy it to your clipboard.
5. In WordPress, hover over Settings and click on Lead Tracker Settings.
6. Paste the token into the Dashboard Token field.
7. Click Save Token.
Once these steps are complete, your leads can be tracked in your white label dashboard!